Cut and paste faces on group photos

By agwinst
Dec 19, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. There was a TV commercial I saw recently where a man used a phone to take a group picture. The phone took a number of pictures in rapid succession and displayed all the different faces for each person in the group. The user was able to pick the best pose for each person and paste it into the group picture.
    I was wondering if anyone knew the brand and model of the phone...also is there any software that would perform the same function on a windows computer?
  2. Vipin

Vipin Newcomer, in training

I cannot help in, for the device ur looking for but for the software, I can be of some help.
    The software ur looking for is precisely, "adobe photoshop". With it, u can edit almost upto the minutest details of a photograph. Be it group photos of individual ones. You can download it from the link: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event...
    or www.adobe.com/go/tryphotoshop/
  3. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,074   +219

Neither one of your links work:(
  4. Vipin

Vipin Newcomer, in training

You may simply Google the search topic: Adobe Photoshop.
    It should probably work...
  5. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,074   +219

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.