Daily BSODs on Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hey.

I've been getting several BSOD's the last couple of days and I really have no idea why. I've been trying every solution I can find on the internet, including flashing bios, cleaning out the old drivers and installing new for my graphics card, checked for overheating issues, did a memory check etc, but nothing seems to solve my problem. I have no idea how to read minidumps and I hope somebody here could help me.

I have attached 8 of my most recent minidumps. I really hope someone can help me with this problem, since it renders my computer highly useless at the moment. Even when I ran an IntelBurnTest I got a BSOD.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment Minidumps of my BSOD's.zip

F.Y.I. the mods will most likely move this to the appropriate BSOD forum. That being said...

Your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Hello again.

First of all, I'm sorry for posting it in the wrong section but I saw other people who posted BSOD problems here, that's why I thought it was correct.

Second of all, thanks for the quick and accurate response. I wish it wasn't so but I did exactly what you told me to and sure enough, one of my RAM-sticks gave me 35 000 errors in pass 2 of the test.

I haven't had any issues with my computer yet, running only with the other RAM-stick, and I guess you've found the culprit. I will make a reply in this thread if I encounter any further problems but I guess you solved it.

I'm going to RMA it and again; thank you for the quick and accurate response.

No problem on the posting. :)

I am glad we found your problem. Keep in mind that if your RAM came in a set you'll have to RMA both sticks even if one is good.

Hi again.

Yeah, it's all good. I talked to the distributor a couple of hours ago and they're sending me a completely new set and told me to scrap the old ones.

Thanks alot for the assistance. Now I know where to turn when I need help with my computer in the future.

Back