Daily BSODs on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

lovelbilus

Hi guys, this is my first post and I hope I will get it right.
First my PC started shutting down few months ago but then I installed new graphics driver and it was okay. Now I started getting BSODs like every hour and I'm not sure why I am getting them and I'm not that smart that I can figure out all those minidumps so I am asking you guys what's my problem.:) I will attach 8 last minidump files that I have on my PC. Oh and my PC is custom built if that helps

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    181.2 KB · Views: 4
The minidump that is most significant cites that Your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Well i was hoping for some errors, but nothing.
First I tested first stick of RAM and let it go for a long time until it went after pass 7. That result was with 0 errors.
Then I tested second stick of RAM and I did everything same as the first one, I have been waiting for long time until it got to pass 7, and also 0 errors.
I have taken pictures of both screens before turning it of if you need it or anything.
Oh and I have dual channel DDR3 1333mhz 2x2gb kingmax RAM if that helps.
So what to do next ??
Should I attach some more minidumps or what ?

Since Memtest shows no errors then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Also, go ahead and attach your most recent files that you haven't already.

BIOS doesn't show me current voltage, it just shows me minimum and maximum and the voltage setting is at auto.
So I've checked it with the cpu-z and it says 1.5v just as it should to so voltages are all fine.
Here is additional minidumps that happend.

Attachments

• new minidump.zip
    88.5 KB · Views: 2
Do you have any external USB devices attached when booting up or while running your system?

The reason I ask is because two of the error codes are 0xFE which specifically has to do with USB drivers. Try this: detach your webcam from system. Do blue screens still occur?

I also tought that so i detached my webcam for couple of days, but no help, BSODs still occur :(
Oh and an extra note if that helps: my graphics driver seems to crash a lot eventhough i have installed newest one - i have ati radeon 5850.

Ah, okay, it sounds like a video card driver issue. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper and remove ONLY the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Does your video crash when under load, i.e. gaming, or whenever?

* The 5850 is a very nice card.

well now i am writing this from my samsung galaxy s
when i turn on computer, right when it should ask me for login, it all turns black and i have cursor on but i cant click anything, i cant ctrl+alt+del, i cant do nothing even from a safe mode, its the same and i tried reparing it with windows cd but no luck
it happened the day that i posted my last messeage
what to do now?
oh and i saw in another thread that it has to do something with installing new drivers and erasing old ones..well i can say that i did that a lot, because i was having issues with them

Can you tell us what drivers you were having issues with and any that you removed? You may need to do a Windows repair.

i already tried windows boot repair but no help
i cant exactly remember but it was all the time, no matter what driver i used from 9.11 amd catalyst-that was the first one i used, then i installed 10.2 i think but it was crashing and then i installed every now and then new one..and latest one was 11.5 i think

We're going to try a method that can be tedious but often results in finding the issue.

1. First make sure your motherboard is not touching your case in any way.

2. Uninstall all hardware except cpu, one stick of RAM, and the power cord to your motherboard.

3. Now boot-up. If the system remains on and no system crash occurs then shut-down the system.

4. Add one piece of hardware and boot-up. If it remains stable repeat as needed.

* This often will zero in on wherein the problem lies.

i formated hard drive and intalled new windows-it worked for half an hour and then i got a bsod memory_managment and it shutted down and now its the same thing, when booting i get black screen with only mouse cursor and i can't do anything with it
so now i've tried your method and everythings feel fine until i plugged last piece of hardware-hard drive and it giveme the above error
so do you think that hard drive causes problems?
what to do now?

Okay, then go top Seagate's website and on another system download their free harddrive diagnostic tool called SeaTools for Windows.

Burn the ISO file to a CD, then place your DVD drive as first bootable in the BIOS, place CD in drive and reboot.

The test will take over almost immediately. Run the tests in this order: S.M.A.R.T., Short DST, and then especially the Long DST.

What is your power supply make and with amount of wattage supplied? Also, did you do the previous steps that gave in one of my earlier replies?

1. First make sure your motherboard is not touching your case in any way.

2. Uninstall all hardware except cpu, one stick of RAM, and the power cord to your motherboard.

3. Now boot-up. If the system remains on and no system crash occurs then shut-down the system.

4. Add one piece of hardware and boot-up. If it remains stable repeat as needed.

* This often will zero in on wherein the problem lies.

Back