Daily Download: Fifa 2005 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
A quality first touch is the key to success in FIFA Soccer 2005. With the all-new fluid player kinetic system, your reaction time translates directly into the speed of the world's greatest players. A great First Touch lets you trap, control the ball and use its momentum to knock it into space, flick it over a defender's head, show off and score glorious goals.

Download: EA Sports Fifa 2005 demo (90mb).

I will give it a try, too. Winning Eleven has been by far a better game although I'm not completely happy with changes done in WE8.

fifa is an all time great. They have continually improved it every year from the early 90's. No game can compete with the fifa collection. although........pro evolution 3 has some real good gameplay but fifa 2005 is surely to dominate it.

To me still Pro Evolution Soccer is the best. The gameplay is far superior than any other football game (though i havent played Fifa2005 yet). Recently i played PES4 at a friend and it really is the best football game ever!

btw just noticing that i call it football when it should say soccer doesnt it :)

fifa 2005

Does anyone know what the icon that looks like a shoe is? (mine is blury...old school projection tv) My guess was man of the match...please respond with haste

registration code

can any1 tell me how to get a registration code for fifa 2005 to play online???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back