DayZ

TheDevopsGuy

Bought Dayz SA whoever wishes to join me on my quest of survival or just wants to play together any day add on on steam Just send me a Pm on forums

I bought it as well, ive loved the mod for Arma 2/3 and its a great game especially on the standalone Alpha at the moment. My only deal right now is I swear the item spawn system is buggy, I have died 3 times in a row from thirst or hunger because the only water source I can find are the spigots and food is extremely scarce. Other than that, the melee is my only other concern, if you want to play with my group were on tx 2-11 off and on again.

I bought it as well, ive loved the mod for Arma 2/3 and its a great game especially on the standalone Alpha at the moment. My only deal right now is I swear the item spawn system is buggy, I have died 3 times in a row from thirst or hunger because the only water source I can find are the spigots and food is extremely scarce. Other than that, the melee is my only other concern, if you want to play with my group were on tx 2-11 off and on again.
tbh they already said that they need working by the end of january they said that the loot system and zombies should be fully implemented then it will be decent :) atm I just bought the game to say that I have it for 25 instead of buying it for probably double the price at launch ive played abit on it and its pretty neat and its only just the alpha lets just face it minecraft from alpha to release it was a hell way better imagine dayz

tbh they already said that they need working by the end of january they said that the loot system and zombies should be fully implemented then it will be decent :) atm I just bought the game to say that I have it for 25 instead of buying it for probably double the price at launch ive played abit on it and its pretty neat and its only just the alpha lets just face it minecraft from alpha to release it was a hell way better imagine dayz
Well of course, its an alpha so I don't expect it to be perfect of course. There have already been some massive improvements across the board on the game going from the mod to actual game. I personally wish that the Melee system and the whole looting system just get an update soon because if that was fixed, I would have nothing really to complain about because its such a good game especailly knowing its just in Alpha.

I was thinking of getting it. But I think the only games I am going to be playing over the next 2-3 years will be Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, and Titanfall. DayZ is fun and all, but I was never good at the mod xD.

I was thinking of getting it. But I think the only games I am going to be playing over the next 2-3 years will be Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, and Titanfall. DayZ is fun and all, but I was never good at the mod xD.
You should try it, but maybe give the standalone some more time to mature if your not a big fan of the mod. Its a lot bigger and a bit more realistic when avoiding zombies in this version making it a significant improvement over the mod and making it a bit easier.

Scavenging seems to be the only major issue at the moment other than melee combat.

I bought this about 2 weeks ago and have been enjoying myself with it. Beautiful environments, harsh terrain, interesting buildings, neat weapons, etc etc... sure there are many things that it stiill is rusty with, but then again its still being developed....

Always looking to meet new ppl to play with, so same goes for me, message if you wanna hang out and scavenge for stuff... im not into banditry ...

Back