TechSpot

Dell drops Adamo ultra-thin laptop, new model in the works

By Jos
Feb 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Apparently Dell didn't have a Sandy Bridge refresh in mind when it started to offer steep discounts on its ultra-thin Adamo notebook. Now that inventory has been depleted, folks looking to buy the 13-inch laptop on Dell's website are recommended the thicker but more powerful XPS 15 or 17 instead. You might still find one as a refurbished system but, according to Cnet's sources, the Dell Adamo line and brand name will be discontinued.

Read the whole story

2. yRaz

yRaz TS Booster Posts: 918   +95

I always liked the Adamo laptops, they have a very professional look. I find that many laptops, including the Air, are way too flashy. I'm sure for many students worried about fashion that this isn't for them. Although, I'm not exactly what you would call stylish. I'm disappointed they are discontinuing this, but I look forward to seeing what they are going to replace it with. If only they could bring the prices down.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.