TechSpot

Dell e310 dimension

By Nicagirl
Feb 18, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can Anybody hel me? i've been trying to know how to make my computer work. ok what i Want to do is Watch Videos i have On My COMPUTER To My TV. so the signal Going out to my TV. and i called dell a bunch of time and the mother#%#$$# dont know sh#% what they told me is that my computer needs a video card that has an S-ViDEO PORT because my computer doesnt have an S-VIDEO PORT on the back or front, but my TV does, and it is NOt AN HDTV TELEVISION!! PLEASEEEEE HELP. This Gurl Would Appreciate A Lot.

2. fastco

fastco TS Rookie Posts: 1,511

3. agi_shi

agi_shi TS Rookie Posts: 507

If you don't have an S-video port, you need to get a graphics card with an S-video port =). It can be a very cheap one as long as it has the mentioned S-video port. And it needs to be able to fit in your dell (that is, PCI-Express x16/AGP/PCI, gotta be right one that your Dell has). The best thing to do is to get a cheap PCI video card as your dell is practically guaranteed to have a PCI slot.

Also, this isn't a cell phone. Typing correctly isn't much of a hassle.

4. ken henson

ken henson TS Rookie

a problem with our dell e310 dimension ccu

Hello,

I am so glad to find this forum. I am relatively new to this and am somewhat of a cyberphobe.
    This weekend, my Dell E310 Dimension sent me a message of an error report and asked if I wanted to forward it or cancel it. I forwarded it and the CCU closed the program I was running and then everything else.
    When I restarted it, the CCU beeped six time and the terminal's operating light turned green, then yellow, then went dark. That is all I am getting from the CCU when I restart it now.
    I bought this computer in December, 2005.
    Any ideas?

Regards,

kh

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.