Detonators Driver, which one is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
detonators which one is best

Im running a geforce 4 mx440 64mb which detonator driver is best for this card ?? running win xp pro with det 27.42

Hi Zeno,

Notice this is your 1st post. Welcome. :)

Can't give you a definative answer, but can say that I run "Fresh Diagnose" ( www.freshdevices.com ) to 'test' drivers on my card/system. It's a small program that takes ~1 min to run (on graphics benchmark) & will show bar graphs & #'s on your card/driver/system combo. :cool:

You can get it & all the drivers @ www.guru3d.com & "Detenator Destroyer" (to remove all remnants of the old drivers between installs). Run each driver for a day or so, unless you notice obvious problems, & let us know what you find out. :D I can tell you the 29.20 Det runs fine on my GF2 MX400 64mb, but ... ;)

HTH (hope this helps) & get "Fresh D" it is an excellent, small, fast, free program for your whole computer system!

The best way to answer your question would be to say "trial and error" I've noticed that it seems everyone here has their own "favorite" version of detonators. Some configurations don't seem to like some versions while others seem to work best with them. I'd suggest trying the latest version on nVidia's site, if they work well, you might try one of the leaked versions and if you have trouble you can just roll back to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back