Diff between nForce chipsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

danger55

Can someone please tell me if there is a significant performance difference between an nf4 or a nf570/590 chip mobo, 'cause the price difference is nearly $100. I just can't decide between an Abit kN9/ ASus M2N-SLI (nforce 570 and 590) and a DFI Infinity NF4.

The nForce 500 series are the successors to the nForce 4 chipset line and have much better features than their predecessors so the nForce 500 is the best line in those terms.
Regarding the 570 and 590 chipsets, the 590 is the one to go for as a gamer since it has SLI LinkBoost and has an architecture that provided 48 PCI-Express lanes for superb gaming performance.

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
The nForce 500 series are the successors to the nForce 4 chipset line and have much better features than their predecessors so the nForce 500 is the best line in those terms.
Regarding the 570 and 590 chipsets, the 590 is the one to go for as a gamer since it has SLI LinkBoost and has an architecture that provided 48 PCI-Express lanes for superb gaming performance.

I'm glad you said this Rage_3K_Moiz,

I built some early nForce4 systems that really sucked in performance and stability. I replaced those motherboards with VIA chipset Mobo's... I'll check out the nForce 500 series, 590's

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back