Digital Storm launches Enix PC with vertical layout

By Matthew
Jan 24, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Digital Storm has launched a new desktop offering that utilizes a vertical design with improved cooling and a smaller footprint. The Enix rotates its mATX motherboard 90-degrees from the norm, so the "rear" I/O panel is situated on top of the chassis. This orientation takes advantage of heat's natural tendency to rise, and we've seen a similar layout in cases such as Silverstone's Raven 2 Evolution.

Read the whole story
  2. SourDo

SourDo TS Rookie

Doesn't a popular Japanese-base game company already have the trademark to "Enix" (as in Square-Enix)? Hm...
  3. Luay

Luay TS Enthusiast Posts: 60

Dude! This is the new Silverstone FT03, AKA the trash bin.
  4. All well and good but they forgot dusts natural tendancy to fall down into all your connectors.
  5. fpsgamerJR62

fpsgamerJR62 TS Rookie Posts: 489

Enix's max default configuration is quite good for the money. If I were to order this config for my personal use, I'd tweak it a bit by upping the storage to a 2TB WD Caviar Black and increasing the memory to 16 GB since I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
  6. gts220 for 1200 bucks come on it should at least have a gts250... gts220 is like four year old technology rebadged not to mention 3.9ghz overclock on the processor is gonna bottleneck the **** out of that thing.