Direct3d error windows 7 x64

hermozon

Hello, recently I reinstaled my windows 7, and I found out that my direct3d is not working , whenever I try to play any game it gives me an error with the direct3d thing, I installed directx, I tried to uninstal and reinstall video card driver, nothing, when I enter in dxdiag it shows me no problem detected, it shows me direct3d is enabled, why? I have amd phenom x4 2gb memory{for now} , amd radeon r7 270x , please help me, sorry for my english. (and when I try to change the resolution on my monitor I can't, it's stuck at 1366x768). I should mention that I installed and reinstalled and then installed again direct x last version... nothing!.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the reply , unfortunately it doesn't work, I'm still getting the same error with direct3d , I haven't had this kinda of problem before, it could be that I'm running windows 7 x64 with only 2 gb of memory? I don't think it's the video card cause it wouldn't start movies,videos etc, only games in can't run, whenever I try to play a game it shows my this error with direct3d :(

It's like telling me directx isn't installed , but it's installed...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
I understand, but I have done this and still it doesn't work, even online games won't work that didn't require directx instalation.

Dxdiag is working just fine and it shows me that no problem is found, can't seem to find what is the cause of this direct3d problem....

I have used DDU , installed fresh, same thing.. , I haven't tried whql , I don't think it will change much tho, and for the screen resolution I don't know why I can't change, it's just stuck at 1366x768 and I can't enter in advance settings either.

Attachments

• Untitledd.png
    Untitledd.png
    52 KB · Views: 1
Back