directx 9.0c problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im installing a new game fifa 07 but it cant install becuase it tells me install directx 9.0c but when i check my system i already have directx 9.0c installed already. ok so i check the cd and i see it comes with its own directx 9.0c so i install it. but i installs in a flash without any progress bar and says finish. i run the game again it says to install directx 9.0c even doh it is installed already. can anybody help

It would be nice to know what graphics card you have and the rest of your PC specs. However, flying blind, let me venture a guess that your graphics solution does not support DirectX 9.0c even though you installed it.

i have a nvidia geforce fx 128mb 5200
amd athlon 64 processor 3000+
512mb ram
gagabyte k8t motherboard

is this enough info

i was able to run half life 2 and splinter cell pandora tomorow without any prolems.

after some intensive searchin i found how to solve the problem i had to enable the atuo run program compatibilty in the cd to windows 2000 and it solved the problem

still a problem

I have the same problem and I have found the same solution several times on the net, but when I look at the properties of 'autorun.exe' ther is no 'Compatibilty'-tab... I have a Windows XP Professional. Is that the problem? Please help.

get another video card as the nvidia geforce fx 128mb 5200, is a poor video card to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back