TechSpot

DiRT 3 - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-way SLI

1. DiRT 3 - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-way SLI:

So, I had this game on Steam which I had yet to play, and decided to give it a spin (no pun intended :D). Turns (no pun intended :D) out that it's a very fun racing game to play. I even got a controller for games like this and others down that road that I will be playing. The control and feedback in DiRT 3 are very well-tuned, and make the player feel very confident in his/her ability to grip the track and/or drift around those turns. I'm interested in reading your feedback on this game! Are you using a controller? Wheel + pedals? Are you a competitive DiRT 3 racer? Feel that DiRT 3 is lacking in realism? Have another favorite racing series?

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,475   +624

Xbox 360 controller. Playing racing games with keyboard is stupid. :p

As for realism, of course, it's highly unrealistic. But it's a quality game with top-notch physics and visuals to suit the target market.

3. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Dirt 3 is simply superb over 3 screens especially with all the different sceneries throughout the game.

Switch off all the aids and maybe it will become more realistic :)

4. Th3SurroundGamr

Th3SurroundGamr TS Member Topic Starter

Ah yes, thank you.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.