DLL error message at startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have XP. When i started my computer the message came like this
Error Loading c:/Windows/Downloaded Program Files/bridge.dll
What is this? How to rectify this?

And i also i could not run msn & yahoo messenger in my computer so i uninstalled and redownloaded again. After that also it is not working. When i typed my id and password it starts singin but not signin.

How to rectify this? Kindly help me our experts? Advance thanks.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I don`t know what your thread title has to do with your problem/s.

In future please would you try and be as descriptive as possible?

Also would you please fill in your system specs in user profile at the top of any page just click on edit profile.

The bridge.dll is an adware programme. Please see HERE for a possible solution.

I would also recommend that you go HERE and follow the instructions very carefully. Print them out if you can.

Once you have done that then go HERE for instructions on how to post your Hijackthis log.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Didn't notice the advice while creating your thread ?
  • Please post a DESCRIPTIVE thread title here. Newcomers must read message below.

I have XP. When i started my computer the message came like this
Error Loading c:/Windows/Downloaded Program Files/bridge.dll
What is this? How to rectify this?

And i also i could not run msn & yahoo messenger in my computer so i uninstalled and redownloaded again. After that also it is not working. When i typed my id and password it starts singin but not signin.

How to rectify this? Kindly help me our experts? Advance thanks.

smokeyjohn, you need to stop camping on threads with the problems of others and dropping the quote of their question with no information. I think this is the third one I've seen this way.

Please start your own thread, describing your problems and what you have done to attempt to resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back