TechSpot

Do you like junk food

By kongrui
Mar 3, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. McDonald's, KFC, Pizza hut, Burgers, local snacks and more. Do you like eating junk food?

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Yes, but because of some serious health issues that are now well under control due to diet and a whole lot of exercise a ton of junk food has been permanently removed from my eating habits. I do like Wendy's salads and chili on occasion.

3. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,979   +362

Why do you ask?

4. kitty123

kitty123 TS Rookie

No not really

5. TheDreams

TheDreams TS Addict Posts: 609   +61

I work at Mcdonalds, most people would say that you get tired of the food there, but in fact I have become increasingly addicted to the food haha! I loooove the chicken nuggets

6. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,979   +362

I worked at McDonald's while I was going to school. It was such a long time ago that the Big Mac was first introduced while I worked there.

TheDreams likes this.
  7. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 6,591   +335

I used to enjoy junk food till I saw how things were made & Wendys employees blowing their nose by plugging a nostrils UGH, . I'll go to the store & get my veggies & eat them instead. Much healthier.

Archean likes this.
  8. ElizaSmith

ElizaSmith TS Rookie

I like fast food, I know that it is not healthy, but sometimes you can
    allow you to enjoy and have good time! :)

9. learninmypc

I did such last night & spent the night in the bathroom. No more junk food for me.

ElizaSmith likes this.
  10. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,543   +2,339

In occasional doses, yes. Any consistent diet of the stuff slows me down physically, though.

11. learninmypc

12. learninmypc