Does Noctua NH-U9B SE2 come with pre-applied thermal paste?

Atham

Hello TechSpot,

I am thinking about getting the Noctua NH U9B as part of updating my PC components. My questions is, does the NH-U9B SE2 come with pre-applied thermal paste?

Thanks

Atham,
I am going to offer you some (what i believe to be ) sage advice. You have littered the boards with questions that sit idle for hours like this, And I can tell you why. Many of the questions you ask, you restate in a separate thread. Such as this exchange in this thread:
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic167953-2.html

Atham said:
*rolls eyes* Now, back to the topic guys, please. Are there any cheap like CPU coolers that have good performance? The H50 is looking good. What about the Coolermaster Hyper TX3?

Leeky said:
Don't think me and Red actually left your topic... You didn't know how a H50 worked, so we provided 3 pictures for you to view to help your understanding.

No thanks is needed for me grabbing some of my own pictures and linking them to further your understanding btw....
Red1776 Said;
cooling capacity is the ability to dissipate/remove heat from one element to another. measured in BTU's, In this case of the Freezer Pro 13 is stated as 300w, which I think is a bit of a optimistic rating. again...see above^
Leeky said;
Cheap and good don't really go hand in hand either. My suggestion is to find 3-4 coolers you like price wise, and then read the reviews for them online. Google is very handy for this... You just need to search the cooler name with "review" and you'll get plenty of information to help you choose.

Whats more , they are questions that are achingly easy to answer with five seconds and a keyword or virtual trip to Newegg or the like. I am surmising that you will get better and more timely responses to your questions if you first have a cursory Google of the subject yourself for the more obvious aspects.
just a suggestion :)

Here is your answer BTW, It comes with a tube of NT-H1 Thermal compound in the coolers bundle.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608016&Tpk=Noctua NH-U9B SE2

The reason I came here to ask was that I couldn't access newegg.

And thanks for the advice about searching the archives. I didn't know you could search those.

Sorry for " littering."

Back