downloading windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew19

hi guys

i have question for you

can you actually download windows vista without buying or upgrading your computer and if you can download windows vista which website can you download it from

i am just curiouse because people have been saying oh windows vista is good etc.....

You were able to download the betas and release candidates, but I'm pretty sure that's over now. If you have an MSDN/Technet subscription and valid license you can download Vista there - but if you had these you probably wouldn't be asking this question. Other than that you will likely have to buy a copy of Vista starting Jan 30 unless the date changes again. I believe prices range from $199-399 depending on the version you get.

The people saying its good are

Beta testers, reviewers, who are given a backhander to say its good, there are also those who have managed to get a copy via lets say illegal means (which I wont go into here), these people have various views about whether its good or not...

The following statement is my own view.....

(Those who have read the news and followed the various threads will tell you that its a pile of shi** designed by a meglomaniac who aspires to be God and who wants to control your PC fully with regards to what you can actually do with it...)

If you really want Vista, wait for a few months after release whilst 80% of the bugs are worked out, then wait a few years whilst they iron out the other 18%, the remaining 2% will, like all the OS's from MS, remain and will never be cleared...

Regards

no. Vista is now in stores and there are no beta downloads anymore. You must buy it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back