E-D Glasses now available in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy Commando

Here's some news from an email i got:

Hello,
I wanted to let you know that we have officially opened eDimensional UK, our new facility in England to service our UK and other European customers. Customers will not only receive their orders quicker now, there are also amazing savings being offered through lower product and postage charge (just £3 to the UK and EUR 8 for priority delivery to all of Western Europe). Plus, there are no additional taxes. This saves you up to €50 over what it used to cost in transportation. Just see for yourself by visiting our new web site at, www.eDimensional.co.uk where European customers can now enjoy the additional benefit and convenience of buying in Euros and Sterling. Buy now to avoid the Christmas rush and to lock in your order. We guarantee you'll be thrilled with the E-D products and please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Michael
Customer Sales
eDimensional, Inc.
www.eDimensional.co.uk
703-566-0001 ext. 22

I'm very pleased about this as they will certainly be on my xmas shopping list - I will finally find out what all the 3D fuss is all about according to the many reviews.

Yup, we have some kind of business relationship with ED. Will probably have a few banners running soon promoting the glasses, so if you buy or plan to buy you can refer us and we get a % on each sale ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back