EA is bringing SimCity to Android and iOS devices "soon"

By Shawn Knight
Sep 11, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. SimCity is coming to mobile devices. Electronic Arts recently announced SimCity BuildIt, a mobile version of the popular franchise destined for Android and iOS devices.

Read more
  2. lipe123

lipe123 TS Evangelist Posts: 632   +163

This totally explains why the pc version had a plot the size of of a cellphone screen.

They just used the pc version to test it and then port it to cellphone.
  3. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

Great Sim City on PC is completely broken, now EA thought "Hmm lets let other devices see how completely broken the game is" What a great idea guys! :D Glad your doing nothing to fix it I am soo happy I bought Sim City now :DDDDDD
  4. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,106   +1,376

Looking at the pictures, it reminds me the kind of place I'm trying to escape every day of the week.

Industrial architecture sucks.

5. **** EA for ruining the franchise.
  6. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Evangelist Posts: 990   +90

Wonder if you'll have to install Origin.
  7. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

That makes no sense when phones have the same screen resolution as PC monitors.
  8. lipe123

lipe123 TS Evangelist Posts: 632   +163

dude.. It was clearly meat as sarcasm pointing to the insane small plot sizes of the PC game that made the game "sim 4 Cityblocks" or "sim very tiny town" instead of simcity.

Meaning the pathetic excuse of a PC game will probably work fine on a phone since the scale of it was so TINY
  9. Cryio

Cryio TS Booster Posts: 191   +57

So no WP version? :(