TechSpot

EBay toolbar for Mozilla - Opinions Wanted!

By ebwiz
Dec 4, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks - Just wanted to get some input on the eBay toolbar I created for Mozilla Firefox (also available for Explorer). The toolbar includes 4 countries: eBay.com (US), eBay.ca (Canada), eBay.co.uk (UK) & eBay.com.au (Australia). I included links to as many eBay features & pages as possible. Unlike the official eBay toolbar, mine does not read from a server somewhere so it is really fast & does not bog down your system. It is free at www.eBToolbar.com. I also provide full support so feel free to send all questions, comments & suggestions! Thanks for reading!

2. you use a 286

you use a 286 TS Rookie Posts: 112

how long does it take you to type in ebay.com?

3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +36

Opinion: Do you need this Toolbar? Do you need any Toolbar with 4 countries available for input? Is the time element necessary to you since you have some problems accessing the server.

If yes to all 3 ?- in all honesty, get it. Otherwise I 'm with the poster suggestion you can type the eBay name in as fast as click on this extra Toolbar buttons!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.