Episode II script review

I read your link.

I am interested now. I watched the Episode II trailers some time ago, and thought that it looked like the "Mills and Boon" of the Star Wars universe, but now I am not so sure.

Some spoiler I can't resist giving: The Imperial Walkers from the snow battle in Empire are back!

Yeah, well, figure I may even go out & rent the trilogy just so I could like this film more ;)
Never read LOTR books though was big into Games Workshop stuff so at least I had a good idea about elves, orcs, halfings (Basically hobbits it would seem) & some of that history (not that its related of course). Actually have a load of different armies, a good few I even got around to painting, adding banners, etc.
Damnit, if the scripts this good based on that review I hope they don't mess it up. Though for the simple reason its not all happy, hapyp I'll like it ;)
Guess it can't be as bad as episode 1.

I'm becoming more of a Star Wars fan as time passes, really... I have always liked the movies and everything surrounding its world, however lately I've been completely into it.

I've been reading the info from the official website and I think I've seen EP1 and the original movies around 30 times total in the past three months or so, since they are being repeated every once in a while on cable TV here, plus I own EP1 DVD (the only one available).

Episode 1 wasn't that bad, I liked it, almost loved it, however as I have said before, some of the "magic" surrounding the saga was definitely missing... now, I wouldn't like to subestimate the mind that came up with the whole thing.

I like to think of it as a good introduction, you know, a bright world that will soon be dominated by the dark side. IMO, if you notice and enjoy the little details of the movie and forget about the silliness of certain characters, then it's a good movie, even a good star wars movie :D

About EP2, can't wait to watch it... from what I've read I think it will have what hardcore SW fans wanted from EP1, it will probably convince people that releasing the first episode did make sense.

Terry Brooks novel on Episode I based on the script was out bout 2 weeks before the release of the movie in theatres. I still haven't decided whether it was good to read the book before seeing the movie, or watch the movie and then read the book. As for reading the script, come on, what are you guys thinking, 3 months before the movie and you already found out what the whole movie is about? Where is the fun in that?

I see what you are saying.

I never actually read the script, but I did sneak a little look at it.

Originally posted by Phantasm66
I see what you are saying.

I never actually read the script, but I did sneak a little look at it.

You actually read it all, it's just that I zapped you with the MIB device, that's why you don't remember anything. I'm sure you don't remember giving me your credit card numbers too ( I'm not saying it DID happen ... :p ).

i am so tempted to look at the spoiler but i won't
cause if i read just abit and i won't stop
i'll just wait till may

Back