Err - Digital system connection failure ? what is this

By Dolo20
Dec 11, 2007
  1. I recently received as i I tried opening a shortcut link (labeled Cadiusa soft)on my desktop
    Digital system connection failure(url link)

Does anybody know why I received this message?
  2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Right-click on the shortcut and choose Properties. Click on the Shortcut tab. What does it say in the Target box?
  3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36

It will be interesting to learn what the Target is. Did you create this shortcut? Have you used it before?

This Site Belongs To: Cadi - USA
    OF: Long Island City, New York

Subject: Revolutionary Technology.
    There is a membership log in.
    Be careful
  4. Dolo20

Dolo20 TS Rookie Topic Starter

in the target box
    its starts C:\ ProgramFiles\IrisSoft.exe

ITs not a virus its a program that my mother uses. But recently my comp was attacked by malware and trojans. I went thru the neccesary steps to minimize the infection. But then I got that Err prompt for this shortcut.
  5. Dolo20

Dolo20 TS Rookie Topic Starter

sorry typo
    C:\ ProgramFiles\Irissoft\IrisSoft.exe
  6. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36

Okay, here's what I found. IriSoft appears to be a community resource reference. I''m leaving what I could find, including the appearance of the .exe file at the end of the program:

IRISOFT: Information and Referral Software

Resolution for the executable (.exe) file:

It's hard to pin down because this has both .net and .com for 'IrisiSoft.' My suggestion would be to delete this shortcut, navigate to where the program was downloaded and create a new shortcut.

I don't know how the error you get applies here because I'm having a problem clearly defining this program. If I can ID further, I will post back.

There is a software company named Iris, You can look here and see if you find any program:

Edit to add info.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.