Fable: The Lost Chapters. Video card advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivdav

Hey folks

Just wondering if I could get some help..

I recently purchased Fable: The Lost Chapters for my PC
I had no trouble installing the game (did that about a month ago), but when I go to play the game, it tells me my computer's video hardware is below the recommended minimum spec. All the others specifications are corrent thankfully.

At the moment I have a Geforce4 MX 440, which.. I'm not really sure is good or not (I don't really have much knowledge with graphics cards).
I was wondering if anybody could advise me towards an upgrade.

When the Fable warning comes up, it gives me this link to microsoft everytime;
http://www.microsoft.com/games/fable/support.asp
I'm thinking about getting one of these cards, but I'm not sure which is a good one/the best one

Any help would be much appreciated, as I feel the game is being wasted, collecting dust :(

Thanks a lot

Performance on the cheap

If you are looking for a good video card for not alot of money I would look into the ATI Radeon 9800 Pro. This card smoked most other cards when it was released, and still performs most of todays modern games if you tweak the settings down just a bit. If you have a little more in your budget, ATI's X800 line perform outstandingly well in most applications. I currently use the x850xt and my system benchmarks 11993 3DMark03 and 5560 3DMark05. Half-Life 2 is VERY playable with 1280x1024 and all settings set to high quality with this configuration. I hope this helps make your decision.

C0d3Warr10r

What's your budget and other system specs? You should try out the 6600GT, it's a very good video card for its price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back