Facebook Wants to Know Why You Hide Posts

learninmypc

Facebook has revealed plans to give its members the option of explaining why they remove content from their 'News Feeds'. Officially the plan is designed to help the average Facebook member, but it may also benefit advertisers.
The move is somewhat surprising for Facebook. So far the firm has mainly concentrated on finding out what people do like (hence the iconic 'Like' button) and creating advertising based on those preferences.http://www.infopackets.com/news/internet/2013/20130726_facebook_wants_to_know_why_you_hide_posts.htm

Very good to know. I go on facebook but not a lot. Their are times when I wish people would just not post the same thing over and over. Glad to see now you can hide it.

That is dumb... FB is getting worse and worse. I am thinking of closing my account if this BS continues.

That is dumb... FB is getting worse and worse. I am thinking of closing my account if this BS continues.
In some ways I agree with you. I know it'll never happen, but when is Marky going to allow us into his stuff?
I put off joining simply because of the negative crap I've heard about it. If it wasn't for some of the "weird"/funny pics I've seen on it, I'd probably quit too.:)

In some ways I agree with you. I know it'll never happen, but when is Marky going to allow us into his stuff?
I put off joining simply because of the negative crap I've heard about it. If it wasn't for some of the "weird"/funny pics I've seen on it, I'd probably quit too.:)

Yeah xD.

Back