Facebook won't load on laptop

I've always been able to log into FB on my laptop while simultaneously logged in on my phone. I have a macbook air. For the last 2 days I am unable to load FB on my laptop while at home. All other websites load just fine and I was able to log onto FB easily on my laptop at my friend's house. So it's something about my network and my laptop and facebook only, for the past 2 days. I've logged out of FB on my phone and reset my wireless connection and my laptop. I've cleared my cache and cookies. I've tried multiple web browsers, chrome and safari. Nothing is helping. Anyone have any ideas??

Hi Welcome to TS. It seems you are answering old threads. That's OK, but the OP has probably given up on getting a answer.;)
Your help will be welcomed here.(y) The more techs helping, the better.

Have you run any anti-virus software to make sure that there isn't any viruses on your computer? Also, do you have any content filters set up which might be blocking Facebook by accident? Do you have any cookie blockers which might prevent you from accessing facebook? Or are any cookie blocked in Firefox's settings?? Is java script enabled? (Check by going to about:config, type in javascript.enabled, and make sure that it is set to "true") If none of these help, when did this problem start to occur?

The original OP post was in June 25,'17, so post#2 is hard to understand and unless there's a ME TOO addition, IMO, we ought to abandon the topic

Back