Favourite things

A few of my favorite things :
Beer, vodka, girls, fun, tasty food, games, friends, presents, upgrades, TechSpot ;)

In no particular order...

Originally posted by Arris
A few of my favorite things :
Beer, vodka, girls, fun, tasty food, games, friends, presents, upgrades, TechSpot ;)

In no particular order...

If you change beer with politics, you have mine :)
Oh, and of course B5!

Favorite beer: Budweiser
Favorite OS: XP Pro
Favorite pasttime: Kicking soccerball probably
Favorite Hard Rock Band: Rage Against the Machine
Favorite Band with a female singer: The Cranberries
Favorite N64 Game: Mario Kart
Favorite Candy: Gummy Worms

Originally posted by Setaseeker
hey SNGX1275! my grandparents live in Rolla!

oh yeah favourite thing... i like redheads too....
You serious? Thats cool I guess, I didn't know Rolla had any ties to the outside world other than the college students :).

Food, fast cars (despite the fact i can't drive) N/F/S3HP, Championship Manager, the occasional time I mage to find a clean non smoking carraige on a train

Originally posted by StormBringer
I prefer tall women, with legs that go on for days

As do I!!! Tall women get my vote mainly because I'm 6'5" so I don't find tall women too often. ;)

Love all kinds of beer, well basically any alcohol (no I'm not an alcoholic just a college student :)).

Ummm....fast cars....great new technology....etc...etc...

Guitar, computers and my girlfriend of course.

More specifically, I love playing lead guitar. There's nothing quite like squeezing out notes. It just feels good to crank it up and let go. Playing guitar for me is a really great way of expressing myself.

Computers - Especially the hardware - are a personal favorite of mine. I'm fascinated with the workings of computers and I keep trying to learn as much as I can. While I'll never know everything, I hope I can one day come close. ;) As for now though, I'm waaaay far off. :( Perhaps in a few decades....

My girlfriend, of course. She's turned my life around quite a bit and I think she is the very reason I have any aspirations or goals at all. She's given the tin man a heart so to speak. :eek:

Some runner ups include technology as a whole, knowledge and the opposable thumb... It would be extremely difficult to computer work without an opposable thumb you know?

Short, long legged women with short red hair that buy me booze, fast cars & hot computers & cook me excellent meals while I rock out on the latest & greatest. :cool:

... and then I woke up. :(

Ok here goes:

Favourite OS: Windows 2000 pro SP2
Favourite band: Massive Attack
Favourite TV show: Babylon 5
Favourite Email Software: Eudora 5.1
Favourite programming Language: Java 1.4
Favourite Game of all time: Thief I and Thief II

ss1.

Considering the conversation has gone onto women, Tall women are best. I'm 6'5'' (as is SuperCheetah, amazingly) so short women are too small

Short-haired girls, guitars (Gibsons are best), cheese, GOOD science fiction movies, flight-sims, redheads then brunettes then blondes(!), Japanese sports cars, real ales and "proper" beers, malt whiskey from Islay.

gonna have to lie down now... :blush:

oh, and the noise Tie Fighters make when they fly past!

Favorite...

website: https://www.techspot.com/vb (of course...:rolleyes: )
book: The Blue Nowhere by Jeffery Deaver (it may be dumbed down, but I liked the suspense...)
movie: The Bourne Identity
song: Genesis by VNV Nation
band: VNV...
Olympic event: Javelin
game: Deus Ex
gaming tune: Either Gunman or F117 by Funker Vogt
gaming peripheral: Nostromo n50 Speedpad
media player: Windows - WinAmp 3, Linux - XINE
TV show: Monk
actor: Tony Shalhoub :D
sport: track & field
CPU manufacturer: AMD
firewall(s): NPF & BlackICE
case manufacturer: Koolance

OK OK I'll stop now

Ah yes and one other thing!

My favorite stimulant would have to be Electronaut by VNV Nation.
I use these types of songs as stimulants because the bass beat resonates with my heart beat and speeds it up. I love it :D

Back