TechSpot

Find me a case please

By Tritton
Apr 23, 2009
  1. I am planning a new build-a £4000+ build mind.
    But I have hit a bit of a wall, at first I was planning only a simple water cooling system, but now I am going for a duel loop. now while my current case GS1000 could deal with a single loop system a duel it can not. My main problem is where to stick the rads

So I'm look for help in find a case that can support my needs
    ok so it would need to support to large rad's i'm looking at 2 pa120.3 but am prepared to go for pa120.2 or a differant brand altogether
    I will need to support 6 hard drives and at least 4 5.25" drives but 5/6 would be much better

am do not have the skills to mod the case so this is out of the option however i am prepared to pay for it to be done
    for example http://www.chilledpc.co.uk/shop/prod...roducts_id=680
    on the subject of the TJ07 if some can see a way to fit a large rad at the bottom while leaving the drive cages in the would be great.

2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +42

i have a triple rad at the bottom in my tjo7, but had to get front mounting brackers in the 5 1/2 bays to put the hard drives.

3. Tritton

Tritton TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 136

you ot a link for the front mounting brackers, did you have to do anything to the drive cages etc

ohh i see from your sig you will have a similar build to a point, what have you water cooled on your rig
    and out of interest how much did it cost you

4. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,286   +25

The new Thermaltake Xaser is pretty huge and will easily house a lot of HDDs, a large PSU, two or more big video cards and a watercooling system without issues.

Another one that comes to mind is the Cooler Master Stacker (all of them). I have one and it is awesome!

5. Tritton

looking at the Xasern there's loads of them whats the differance between them

6. Tritton

7. Tritton

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.