Fix the Blasted Forums Button

Fastturtle

Trying to get into the forums on FF 78.15LTS and kept having a dang grey bar popping up blocking access to the buttom. Please correct that by moving the Forum Link to the Trending, Features, Reviews bar to make it easier for us

Hey, can you send a screenshot? Using the latest version of Firefox (which shouldn't be dramatically different from a rendering perspective) the site's menu looks fine.

I'm also on 78.15 and am not seeing the problem described. Perhaps an extension is causing a glitch or needs updating?

EDIT;
It should be noted, I'm on Windows. 78.15 on Linux Mint does not show a problem either but mobile might, though I'm not sure of the version numbers match up..

Last edited:
On the main page, the forum link opens a grey menu with Search, Join TechSpot Elite and such. In the forums, I see a blue link menu and that forum link works correctly so I'm not sure why Firefox is being a pill though I'm having to disable the enhanced protection every time I revisit a page.

We can't account for every extension that manipulates the site's code, I wish I could help but as far as we're concerned there is no bug to fix here.

Back