floating trees in Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saosin

Hello everyone, I have one of the most irritating problems ever known to man on Oblivion IMHO. When I can look up into the vast beauty of the mountains in Oblivion, they're not there. Only floating trees and the underworld of it. It only appears when I get real close. But otherwise where I am, the floating trees are everywhere. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? If so I will give many blessings of Julianos upon ye.

Well your system ( from profile ) looks like it can run it but to be sure do this:

Go to this website:
www.systemrequirementslab.com

If you pass it's probably a patch / update problem so you might have to get the latest drivers for your videocard and see if there is a update for Oblivion

If you fail do the same for the minimum pass results

Hope I helped :)

Hey yeah I can run I have been playing it for months now but it just started today lol. I messed with the INI to make the boundaries passable and fell into the underworld and fast traveled back to some town and then I looked around and all the effin' trees were floating. So I deleted the INI file and loaded a new one. And that didnt do anything. I have also had the patch since I first played Oblivion. But thanks for giving me some feedback anyways. :D

Lol yeah I know it sucks, Look for the oblivion program files and copy and paste the saved game file to another folder ( as backup ) and uninstall then reinstall and just put the saved game folder back into the program files :D

wow I keep uninstalling and reinstalling and i know it is one of the mods so I remove them and it still does it. Whatever idk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back