Found: Here's how to make edible gummy Lego bricks at home

By Shawn Knight
May 27, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Grant Thompson, perhaps better known as the King of Random, has published a new video on his YouTube channel in which he demonstrates how to create edible gummy Lego blocks using just a few simple ingredients.

The end results look incredibly fun as Thompson cast a mound of multi-colored, stackable bricks and more intricate Lego men. He didn’t stop there, however, as he made a vitamin C-infused batch and even some gummy batteries.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

cliffordcooley likes this.
  2. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,142   +483

Sadly, he did not go into detail on how to make the custom mold.
  3. Laf904

Laf904 TS Member Posts: 19

If you pay attention carefully, you will see that he is using a Lego ice cube tray.
  4. That isn't what stewi0001 meant. He was referring to the actual custom silicon mold, that if you pay attention carefully, you can see was used to make all of the interlocking bricks, after the store-bought mold was used for the first run.
    stewi0001 and cliffordcooley like this.
  5. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Evangelist Posts: 990   +90

cliffordcooley likes this.
  6. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

I would be so sick.
  7. gamoniac

gamoniac TS Addict Posts: 292   +68

Sweeeet! Literally. I have to try it out.
  8. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

And if you pay even closer attention you will also see he made his own mold as well of which he didn't go into detail.
    stewi0001 likes this.
  9. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,142   +483

10. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,322   +263

Me too, I'd end up eating all my creations, and that's a LOT of Lego... err gummies.
  11. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 6,552   +332

12. Emexrulsier

Emexrulsier TS Guru Posts: 503   +42

If you pay attention he shows that he uses ice cube trays and makes his own using silicone...