Freezing and Blue screen

1. Hi there everyone! So.. My problem is this:
    Every 2 or 3 days my pc freezes after 2-5 minutes of starting, ie, I can not perform any command, so I restart the computer. After a few seconds into windows a wild blue screen appears. After restarting again I can use my computer without any problems until I turn it off.
    I like to fix this error so I leave here my dxdiag and the last two minidumps.
    Thanks you for your help

(for some wierd reason I cant upload my minidumps so I leave a link

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

The minidumps point to hard drive or memory issues. Start by checking the hard drive. Go to Computer and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a check on the next start up. If all goes well... good. If not, the hard drive may be dying. To check the memory use Memtest86 v4.20:
    Let memtest86 run for 7 passes. No errors are allowed
  3. Strangerdude22

Strangerdude22 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Yep. It seems like the hard drive is dying. I buy a new one, maybe next month... Is there any risk on keep using my computer with this hard drive (at least for a month)?
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

You will need to back up important data soon, and then change the hard drive
  5. Strangerdude22

Strangerdude22 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Ok. Thanks for the help!