Front panel audio connection help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveskater

Hi, i just installed a new zalman hsf for my cpu and decided i wanted another go at making my front panel audio jacks work.

From the panel i have wires labeled: R-RET, L-RET MIC-POWER, MIC-IN, L-OUT, R-OUT, GROUND, GROUND.

The pins on my motherboard are labeled: (starting from top left, going anti-clockwise) Mic, MicB, LOR, (unlabeled pin), LOL, INL, (gap), INR, A5V, RGND

When i originally bought my case i tried a couple of ways of connecting them but neither worked. If anyone has any ideas or knows how i should connect everything together it would be much appreciated. Thanks

oh yeah, perhaps i should say that all the cables aren't stuck together like they probably should be so i need to match the wires and pins up :D if that makes sense

thanks for the reply. i'll have to see if i can work out how to do it with different names on pins and stuff but we'll see how it goes and i'll post again

Just an observation but USUALLY the Line out is like LO so LLo = left line out (or Lol would be left out line).

R-ret would be Right return (or right line in [rli or inr].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back