Future iPhones may conserve battery by determining your daily activities and charging patterns

1. As we keep on waiting for breaktrhoughs in battery technology, Apple is looking at creative ways of maximizing the autonomy of its devices, as revealed by a couple of related patent filings. The filings were published yesterday by the United...

Read more
  2. khha4113

khha4113 TS Rookie

Qualcomm has already had the app with same function for android almost a year now! Battery Guru.
  3. Hmmm, wasnt the old nokia n8 the first phone who did that ? :p miss having batteri for like 4 days with daily usage on the job and at home.
  4. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

Jad Chaar and davislane1 like this.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,327   +1,930

What are they gonna call it... Apple juice?
    Jad Chaar likes this.
  6. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke TS Guru Posts: 855   +306

Seems like there may be some carry over of this technology if it works to tablets. I have a gift ASUS Memo HD, I use it only for reading, but battery life it seems to me, might be improved if 12 other apps I don't use didn't start when I hit the power button. I imagine phones are the same??? Can anyone educate me here. I don't own a cellphone
  7. @ Raoul Duke: Yes, cell phones are essentially little tablets with built in hardware to make phone calls. Apart from that, they isn't much difference.
  8. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

LMAO, probably.
  9. Matt12345170

Matt12345170 TS Booster Posts: 97   +26

Nah, they are going to save that one for their anti-aging product.
    Jad Chaar likes this.