Gaming mouse for $30?

treetops

I was thinking of getting a used death adder off ebay. Are their any new mice for 30$ as good as a death adder? With 2 side buttons?

I was looking on newegg but most mice don't tell you their response time, death adder has 1 ms. idk it seems like if I am not buying razor I am gettting crap.

How about 60$?

Last edited:
A lot of razer mice are pretty junkie to be honest.
There are many deathadder and razer fakes in general on ebay, so look into it, it's very common (for new ones). Obviously used ones could just as well be fake, and the seller may not even know it.
The fakes are not bad though I hear.

Most mice can support a polling rate of 1000hz.

Some good mice with good sensors in that price range are Razer Abyssus, Logitech G100s, Roccat Savu, Zowie Mico, and CM Storm Spawn.
Most of those mice use the Avago 3090 with a fairly well implemented ROM AFAIK, but I don't have any myself except the Abyssus.
AFAIK the polling rate on all these mice can be set to 1000hz except the G100s, which is 500hz max.

Sorry there aren't a lot of side buttons available at $30, but the mice I listed above have top performing sensors for a good price.

A lot of razer mice are pretty junkie to be honest.
There are many deathadder and razer fakes in general on ebay, so look into it, it's very common (for new ones). Obviously used ones could just as well be fake, and the seller may not even know it.
The fakes are not bad though I hear.

Most mice can support a polling rate of 1000hz.

Some good mice with good sensors in that price range are Razer Abyssus, Logitech G100s, Roccat Savu, Zowie Mico, and CM Storm Spawn.
Most of those mice use the Avago 3090 with a fairly well implemented ROM AFAIK, but I don't have any myself except the Abyssus.
AFAIK the polling rate on all these mice can be set to 1000hz except the G100s, which is 500hz max.

Sorry there aren't a lot of side buttons available at $30, but the mice I listed above have top performing sensors for a good price.
OK! I decided to get a 60$ mouse next check, im thinking the 6400 dpi death adder. If you have a better idea im alll ears!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...3114&cm_re=death_adder-_-26-153-114-_-Product

Well, it has a pretty decent sensor, and if you like the shape it's probably the best that Razer has to offer.
At that price point there are a lot of mice with good sensors and the buttons you want, but in a variety of shapes sizes and weight so that's one of the most important factors to consider.
I heard it tracks better without the razer synapse drivers installed, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Well, it has a pretty decent sensor, and if you like the shape it's probably the best that Razer has to offer.
At that price point there are a lot of mice with good sensors and the buttons you want, but in a variety of shapes sizes and weight so that's one of the most important factors to consider.
I heard it tracks better without the razer synapse drivers installed, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.
Im going to buy a mouse in a few hours, I like the shape of the adder yes, if you have another mouse you think is better for 60$ link it :).

Back