Geforce 9600 Black Screen Crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacks

Hello, I'm looking into buying a Geforce 9600 in the next few days. However, I've heard somethings regarding this new card from Nvidia. People have reported black screen crashes while running this card. I'm wondering if anyone has more information on this issue, such as, how widespread is the problem, and is it fixable?

As always, any response is greatly appreciated, thanks.

If I were you (and I have done this): I would go to the Nvidia website and pose these questions. Also find another forum that has a question and answer section regarding new graphics processors. Beyond that.....you may want to find out for yourself & see how this model works on your machine. Be thorough about keeping all receipts: and ask at the dealer that you buy from, how they handle returns (in case it does not work) It will probably work out fine. Good Luck.

I dont think it's really widespread as this is the first time i ever heard of it. Maybe the drivers are a little faulty at first but everything should be fine.

Alright guys, thanks for the responses.

I think I'll just go ahead and order it from NewEgg.

I have 30 days to return it with a refund if I order from NewEgg, so I can just RMA it if the problem arises with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back