GeForce MX4000 problems trying to play URU-Ages Beyond Myst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the GeForce MX4000 video card to play this game - URU: Ages Beyond Mist. I have seen a couple of little gliches in the graphics, but didn't pay much attention to them. I am now at a point in the game (the moon room) where I can't go any further because I can't see the path to take on the floor. Everybody tells me it's a driver problem, but I have downloaded a couple of Nvidia drivers and they don't seem to help any. I also heard a solution about the bios might not be set up correctly, but I'm a football coach...not a computer programmer. I don't have a clue what a bios is. All I know is that I'm stuck in this puzzle and I need to get out! Can anybody help me...please?!?!?

Try downloading and installing the 1.2 game patch before going further.

I've already tried that. I have also tried two different "updated" drivers. Still no help. Somebody said my bios might not be set correctly. I'm a football coach...I have no clue what a bios is.

I'm not sure about this, but I think your card doesn't support directx 9.0? Would seem like it according to your symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back