Geforce2 MX 400 TV-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago i got my computer with a Geforce2 MX 400...
It's worked great for me but i never really learned how to use the TV-out feature of it.

I notice that the card has a 9-Pin dealy which i'm assuming i need an adaptor to hook up an S-Video to my TV.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of adaptor I need, Could anyone help me out with that and possibly a place I could purchase it? I live in Central Canada...

Also, In the past i was only able to view what i was doing on my computer on either the computer screen or the TV. It was one or the other, i'd like to know if it is at all possibly to get picture on both screens...

Thanks very much...

- SilenThunder

Isn't it just a S-video cable socket out to the TV? I'm pretty sure the one I had was. I gave my mom the computer with the MX400 so I can't run and check it. I think now you can use the dualview features in the drivers to not have to disconnect the monitor to use the TV out like in the 'old' days.

yes it is. the mx400 is svideo out with duel view. You can use a second VDU as a clone of the first or use both together to expand your desktop.

You can download the control panal from Nvida

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back