Gettering a blue screen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyker

Im guessing this is serious, or so I heard.

I know just telling you guys im getting a blue screen doesn't help, how do I found out what files cause it to happen ?

It seems to happen randomly, or when I was trien to play my demo videos for battlefield 2, (TWL matches for a tounry).

Anyone have some suggestion on how I can fix this, or in a way get you a better description of what is wrong with the computer ?

Thanks in advanced.

Nate

BCCode : a BCP1 : E1E47A98 BCP2 : 000000FF BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 8057E83E OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 1_0 Product : 768_1

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini121005-02.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

First one is the error code ?

Second one is the folders that are messing me up I guess ?

I checked out that but im not sure which one I should relate to you.

Thanks

Nate. :chef: <- cool smiley

howard_hopkinso said:
Can you zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here?

Regards Howard :)

Sure thing, Im guessing I will have to download somthing so that I can show them correct, could use the link also =D

Your minidumps can be found in c:/windows/minidumps

You will need a zip utility such as Winra/Winzip to zip the minidump files together.

Please note. Techspot has a limit of 100kB for attachments, so you may need to attach several zip files.

Three of your minidumps crash with a bugcheck of 0A. The other two crash with a bugcheck of D1.

I suspect you have either a ram problem, or a damaged page file.

First do the following to remove the possibility of a damaged page file.

Right click my computer, and select properties, and then the advanced tab.

Under performance, click settings. Click on the advanced tab, and then on the change button.

Click on the custom size button, and click in the initial size box and make the size of the page file 0. Click in the maximum size box, and make the size of the page file 0.

Click set.

Now reboot your machine. After your system has restarted run a defrag.

Once the defrag has finished, go back to the pagefile settings above, and click on the change button. For the initial, and maximum pagefile size make it 1.5 times the ammount of ram your have. I.E if you have 512mb of ram set the page file to 768mb.

Click on the set button again, and reboot your system. You now have a brand new page file.

If that doesn`t solve your problem, go HERE and follow the instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back