Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-UD4H (RAM slot issues)

Hi
I have a gigabyte mother board GA-MA790GP-UD4H with amd fx 6400+ 3.2 GHz processor, 2gb x 4 ddr2 (800Mhz (as shown on the printed sticker) kingston) memory modules running windows 7 ultimate x64.

Yesterday suddenly my motherboard stopped detecting ram modules in slots 1 2 and 3, only the 4th slot is working perfectly. I tested all my ram modules in the 4th slot one by one. and all got detected as 2 gb modules. but instead of showing as 800 Mhz the rams are getting detected as 200 Mhz and sometimes showing 400 MHz as per CPUZ id,
the moment I put ram modules in any of the first three slots the machine gives 3 long beeps, screen remains black with out anything showing. I have uploaded pics for better understanding of the issue...

Attachments

• CACHES DETAILS.png
    CACHES DETAILS.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • CPU DETAILS.png
    CPU DETAILS.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • GRAPHICS DETAIL.png
    GRAPHICS DETAIL.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
  • MEMORY DETAILS.png
    MEMORY DETAILS.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • MOTHERBOARD DETAILS.png
    MOTHERBOARD DETAILS.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • SPD DETAILS.png
    SPD DETAILS.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
  • COMPUTER DETAILS.png
    COMPUTER DETAILS.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 1
Windows is reporting 2GB of memory installed, configured in single channel mode. Slot 1 should be the closest to the CPU, slot 4 should be the furthest from the CPU. The yellow (1 and 2) slots should be used first, then the red (3 and 4) slots. The computer should not boot at all with a single memory module in slot 4 only

Back