good games on ps2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamas123

Hello everybody and i made this thead because if want to buy some new games for my ps2.I'm gone a bit bored with my games now so anyone who knows games that are good please tell me their names

THANKYOU!!!

Killzone
FF X
God of War
GTA 3 - Vice City - San Andreas
Gran Turismo A Spec
Soul Caliber 3

there is heaps of good games out there, i just cant think of anymore atm

Thanks and i got san andreas and is soul caliber 3 better than 2 because i got 2.I like fighting,racing,long and roaming games mostly with some shooting aswell.

I would say any splinter Cell..One day wen im on Vacation ima actually beat dem all. Definitely SOCOM if you wana try shooter. I cant seem to find a hitman:Blood money but yu should as well.

Im mostly Shooter,Sports. If your into PC gaming u need to be, EndWar,World in confilct C&C3 and Company of Heroes seem to be my Fav games by the end of this year.

i love any socom game. also a very good game to play is god of war 2. It's definitely one of the best games made for the ps2

The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift
must be a very good game but i am not sure if people can buy it yet i was looking to buy it.
sorry for the repeated comment internet problem in my computer sorry

it looks like you like racing games as your user name is RaceCar86 and you said the fast and the furious must be a great game.i like racing games too.thanks.

hamas123 said:
it looks like you like racing games as your user name is RaceCar86 and you said the fast and the furious must be a great game.i like racing games too.thanks.
you are right i like racing in games and a bit around the city although not much since they can catch and give me an expensive fine.

ha ha have you played need for speed carbon,if you do i got my heat level to 5 and i escaped the police.My favourite car is the lamborghini murcielago.

One great game i love playing is Ace Combat5 And ocassionally Ace Combat4. AC6 is coming out for the 360, another reason why I am going to buy it. If you like cars and jets, this is one of my favorite jet games. Only thing is it does not have online so thats gay

If you like roaming and fighting games then Oblivion is a awesome game for you.... Even if you just need to kill time, do all the mini quests.

Well For fightying games i recomend you:

*Any Tekken (they are all good)
*Mortal Kombat 5 (not the Deception)
*Guilty Gear Midnight Carnival
*SNK 2K5
*Def Jam (even thou its about rapers fighting , the story twist is kind of cool)

Of course , you got 35 stages available , also you got better options for character customization . plus the new stages are pretty hot , if you played the tekken 3 king of iron fist you will see some of the hot stages that we had back then , like the ramade forest and some more.

Tekken 5 is pretty cool , but , you know...... everybudy loves and update.

Onimusha Dawn of Dreams , this is also a good choice

Lots of Weapons , Upgrades , power up's , multiple characters ,
realtime Battleing ..... the hole sha' Bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back