attached is hijack log - google redirect problem described by other users...
You need to follow the Steps here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
The HijackThis log alone is not enough. But before you run those programs, you need to do the following:
You also need to take Chkdsk off of Startup: You have all the following entries:
Go to the Control Panel> Scheduled Task> find ChkDisk and remove it from Startup.
Once done, follow the Steps- you can ignore Step 1 since you have Symantec functioning.
Please attach all three logs when through for review.
hey i had this problem, what fixed it for me what a program someone created called GooredFix.exe . hopefully this helps you.
Got all logs now
attached all logs from full process.
Okay, we're going to do some cleaning up and maintenance first. I found the following users on this machine:
Each of you needs to do same things on your account:
1. Step 2: Run CCleaner> kiera and sean, you have a lot of trash in your temporary internet files.
2. Reset Cookies: all of you have every Tracking Cookies on the internet!
3. EACH of you, put the following add-on for Firefox on your account:
AdBlock Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
Easy List: http://easylist.adblockplus.org/
Get all three lists. These act as filters for AdBlock Plus
4. Remove ad.yieldmanager: ad.yieldmanager.com basic removal and prevention:
Some of the above is basic maintenance and it doesn't appear that any of you are doing this. It includes: disc cleanup to remove temporary internet files, temp files. deleting Cookies and History, Error Checking and defrag.
5. You have Viewpoint Media Player installed on your system. This program is not malware but it is foistware in that it is usually installed without the user's knowledge or approval, and for this reason I recommend you remove it. If you actually use this program, I recommend you try using safe and free alternatives such as VLC Media Player.
How to Remove Viewpoint Media Player, Toolbar, or Manager
The HijackThis log is clean,. If the system is running slow after the malware removal, it is because of poor maintenance and too may unnecessary startups.
6. Due to the multitude of malware found by Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware, Please run ComboFix:
Please download ComboFix.: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
With ComboFix, at the download window, please rename it to Combo-Fix(.exe) before downloading it.
Please disable all security programs, such as antiviruses, antispywares, and firewalls.
Also disable your internet connection.
• Run Combo-Fix.exe and follow the prompts.
Please rescan with HijackThis and attach new log and ComboFix report.