Graphic driver issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a Nvidia 6200 graphics card on my computer and when I am playing Lord of the rings battle for middle earth I get an access violation error.
I have searched the game for updates and it says that my drivers need to be an older version as the ones I have are the latest version. I got these drivers with the graphics card and do not have any older versions. Can anyone tell me where I can get older versions of nvidia graphics card drivers.

I have that game, and I have an nvidia card (6800GT). I am using the newest drivers and it works just fine.

I'd suggest trying the newest drivers first (I doubt you have the newest if you are installing from the CD that came with the card.

Go HERE and follow the links for graphics drivers).

problem with battle for middle earth game

Thanks for your help but the new drivers have not worked. I am having trouble with other games too. This is a new computer with a new graphics card.I don't know much about the system. could it be the card needs to be removed and then put back?

You can get older versions of the Nvidia drivers HERE Once you get to the main drivers page, click on driver archive, and take your pick.

I do not advise you to start taking the graphics card out, as this may void the warranty.

If that doesn`t work, then I suggest you take the computer back to where you purchased it, and have it looked at under the terms of the warranty.

Regards Howard :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back