Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop-up Trouble.

Hi

My sister recently (and accidently) installed this crappy Win Virus Guard or something like that and i swiftly uninstalled it. However its left some VERY annoying popups that always come up in firefox or IE after like 2 minutes or so asking me to download various pieces of crap.

Please help me to sort this problem out. Also, here it is a quick HiJackThis log so anyone can identify any other problems with my computer.

Thankyou!

Get rid of that Norton crap, it causes more problems than any other bit of software out there!!!!!!

Grrrr... did you read the forum guidelines? One of them is "Use descriptive subject lines".

Another note in "Windows OS" subforum was not to post HijackThis logs there.

Yet another in this subforum is to post the logs as an attachment.

There changed the forum name, what's the deal with hijackthis? It's not causing any problems? It doesnt exactly take long to load like an image and it doesn't stretch the forum.

I apologise anyway. Would 'get rid of norton' be a genuine answer to my problem?

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is riddled with nasties.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Techguy89 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back