TechSpot

Gta Game Help!!

By EsTeBaNo
Apr 12, 2006
  1. Hello! I have installed Gta vice city and San andreas and theres a problem in the 2 games.... Everytime i start playing The camera and character start spinning to left ... making it impossible to play!
    I dont know what to do... I already contacted Electronic Arts and have got no response ... i sent like 6 emails!
    Please someone help me!

2. Akio

Akio TS Rookie Posts: 249

Well first I'd try to download the latest patch, you should also check your control settings (you know, just to make sure you don't have the rotate camera set to something odd). If that doesn't work I'd try reinstalling it, although I'm not quite sure how it would help, it's worth a shot though! Sorry if it doesn't help.

3. EsTeBaNo

EsTeBaNo TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 84

I Did! i downloaded the last patch i reinstalled it 2 times...
    Dont you think its odd that it also happends with Vice city?

4. EsTeBaNo

I have a wireless mouse and keyboard

5. provoke.bpk

provoke.bpk TS Rookie Posts: 17

I had the same problem

I had the same exact same problem. Try replacing your mouse that helped for me.

6. EsTeBaNo

Are you sure that if i replace my mouse with a normal one it will work?

7. mattw

mattw TS Rookie Posts: 88

wrong company mate, its rockstar you want not EA ;)

8. EsTeBaNo

Kk Ill buy a mouse and a new keyboard too... this is cr*p ... I installed silent hill 2 and it happens the same thing... it starts moving without even touching the keyboard!!

9. provoke.bpk

provoke.bpk TS Rookie Posts: 17

hey If that doesn't, and you wanna go overboard with it. Reformat...I don't recommend it, but it can help.

10. EsTeBaNo

Thanks! Ill try if it doesnt works...

11. DaProffessaT34

DaProffessaT34 TS Rookie Posts: 39

its definatley the mouse no doubt it. Try that it wil probably work. More like 99.9

12. Fiziks

Fiziks Banned Posts: 226

oh god, I can't believe you bought a new mouse.. sorry I didn't get here earlier, although it's always nice to have new things ;)

13. Fiziks

Fiziks Banned Posts: 226

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.