GTA Vice City Loading troubleshoot. NEED IMIDIATE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a brand new, hp invent, 512 MB memory, 80 guig hard drive, 3d video card... i installed the game GTA vice city, it installed goo,d but when i insert the CD to play, the game does not show up at all on the screen, instead, it laaggs my computer, and i cant get the disk out of the drive, now i must restart, it works at my other house, im confused, please help me, either POST here ASAP, i got AIM: xantd345.... my MSN is ant_deroy@yahoo.com..... i need help fast, my cousin is here and we wana play it!!! THANKS

first off, do not post your email and IM name on a public webpage. not only is it truly unlikely that anyone will actually use these, but your email is now public information and can be picked up by spammers and the like. that said...

what kind of computer is it, and can you give me any specs on it? this problem can be caused by bad or nonexistent device drivers, inadequate performance, or a software glitch. to be sure, install the latest patch of your game (use google to find a dl site).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back