GTA Vice City P2 graphics problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartender802

When I play GTA Vice CIty the picture quality seems blurry I have come to the conclusion it is the AV Cable. What is a better grade of AV cable can I get?

Component is best- need a hdtv usually
svideo is next best and comes standard with every xbox
composite is next- slightly better than rca
rca- bottom of the barrel

If you are asking for a Brand Name, I would say the the Monster Cables and AR cables they sell at Best Buy are worth the investment- I buy all mine 'open box'- and you cant beat their smell when you open the packages- I love polyethelene off-gassing!

Have you tried turning off the option called 'trails'. It's wierd, it's automatically on so it makes things blurry (like he's no drugs or something) so check you have it turned off. Otherwise...........I'm beaten:blackeye:

I would definately suggest spending the money to get Monster Cable products, as they can improve immensly in the performance of home audio and video.

You can't beat Monster Cables. They cost more, but my digital studio is completely equipped with them, and the performance is unmatched - in my opinion.

Originally posted by InsaneMonkeyBoy
Have you tried turning off the option called 'trails'. It's wierd, it's automatically on so it makes things blurry (like he's no drugs or something) so check you have it turned off. Otherwise...........I'm beaten:blackeye:

Changing the setting and it looks great now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back