GUIDE - How To Tweak Rage 3d Tweak v3.8c

By krowdpeleeza
Jul 18, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Found This Guide over in the forums at Rage 3d. This guide is to help users who own a Ati Radeon and use the Rage 3d Tweaking Tool.
    *This Guide is not for the regular Ati control panel, for that I would suggest Techspots Thomas Mcguire's Radeon 9x00's Tweak Guide as it is the best around the net, along with his other tweak guides :grinthumb
    http://radeonguide.digitaldomination.net/

HAVE FUN!!!

:D
  2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,443   +267

I believe Thomas new version of the guide will also cover Rage3d tweak, won't be up for your reading pleasure until next week though, so ;)
  3. krowdpeleeza

krowdpeleeza Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 58

Sweet I cant wait!
  4. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,327

Yup, that's finished up now. No more using the ATi display pages now. Well, for Direct3D & OpenGL anyway. I re-did the benchmarks as well.
    I'll cover more settings whenever I get back to it again (As it is I've left of a few of the more unimportant settings or ones I'm not so sure about). Still no info. on "Texture preference" though :(
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.