Habby B-Day you big teddy bear

poertner_1274

It is officially our Linux GURU's birthday!!!

I hope you have a good one, and as you told Bobes......Snog some girl :rolleyes:

And I sure hope you don't drink too much and post bad things, but a few funny threads won't hurt :grinthumb .

Just kidding, take care pal.

Hey! Hey! Happy Burfday! Now go have fun - entertain a lady friend while compiling a linux kernel drunk - that should be interesting.

LNCPapa

NO! I was planning on surpassing you in age P66! How am I supposed to do that if you keep having these birthdays!! LoL Just kidding of course. Happy birthday Phantasm! Have a great day and be afraid that poertner called you a dear instead of a Bear! :grinthumb

Thanks everyone.

I had a fairly quiet day. I didn't have to work which was fine, but at lunchtime my friend from the office bought be a lunch in a chinese resturant. In the evening, I went to visit my Mum and my adopted sisters, who are 1 1/2 and 6. I spent some time with then and then got a run home.

Just adding my name to the congratulationslist.... :)

Hope the new year will bring you some good grades, and maybe that new job you were thinking of :)

It's been 2 days so I guess P66 isn't under the hangover anymore.:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grinthumb

Happy birthday once again old man! Hehe - just kidding about the old stuff - we're the same age - both young and virile. Have a good one man!

Happy Birthday you old-power-hungry-ex-jedi-refusing-to-pay-alimony-for-luke-and-lea-and-even-trying-to-kill-them Darth.:grinthumb

Thanks all. Yes I am 28 today.

I've decided that I need a fresh outlook on my life. I want to change it, because its grown stale in the last several years.

I want to leave my current job for a better one, which I have already started to look at. I want to start to act smarter, dress smarter, think smarter.

If I can find the strength within myself to do this, that will be the best present ever.

I've already made changed to my life this year. I stopped smoking and drinking, and worked hard to full myself out of the rutt I had dug myself into. I spent more of my free time studying, and so forth.

Over the last week I've become infused with a new, fresh outlook and new lease of life. This has come from the final realisation that I need to change, and move on.

Back