Halo 2 For PC ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody heard if they are planning on releasing Halo 2 for PC in conjunction with the Xbox version ? I've seen the Demo for Xbox and it is awsome.

out........

yep ive been wondering the same thing....damn i hope they do theyd make a lot of money...they usually dont do that w/ games tho but since its microsoft they might make an exception...ya the demo is totally kick ***...ill let u noe if i hear anything and if u find out post it on ur forum

- Watch your language on these forums
Didou

I seriously doubt that you will see a pc port of the game for at least a year. MS doing it any sooner than that would be antithetical to their proposed mission statement of bringing pc quality gaming into the livingroom. Halo is the life'sbood of xbox and at $149 I think they are expecting Halo 2 to sell alot of consoles.

yes i think they will do the same thing as with halo 1. they will have halo2 out on xbox for a while and wait untill it dies down then bring it back by putting it on pc. thats how the industry works. its all about the max profit.

I saw somewhere that said reserve your copy of Halo 2 today and underneath it, it said PC and XBox. I think it was on GameStop, I will have to check again! But I hope they come out with it for PC! It looks awsome.

I've been fllowing Halo 2 for awhile now, ,I've never even heard anyone mutter the word 'PC' yet. I wouldn't hold my breath til it came out...

I think BloodRaven is probably right, let's just hope it's not as buggy when they port it over, like Halo 1 was for PC.

i have an xbox with halo and im waitin for halo 2 i dont think it will come out on pc(u will need to wait at least a year)

and one of my friend who got halo on pc prefer to play with me on xbox via xbox connect

i saw some screenshot of halo pc and i was hopin better graphic im use to halo xbox and when i see elite from halo pc i hardly reconize it there were sooo slime

well for those who wait for halo 2 on pc i hope that it will be out but dont make u idea that it will be out at the same time of the xbox one cause if that i think we should have hear more about.

and halo pc has more then halo xbox was internet( with xbox connect u can connect to internet but well its alot of trouble and not all person who host got a good connection type)

and halo2 will be availible at xbox live( will be awsome i have xbox live and i play counter strike mech assault rainbow six 3 crimson skies and i never lag)

socalkcfan said:
Has anybody heard if they are planning on releasing Halo 2 for PC in conjunction with the Xbox version ? I've seen the Demo for Xbox and it is awsome.

Halo 2 review
by Derek Sooman on Mon 08 Nov 2004, 12:42 PM
The original "Halo" was one of the most widely praised and popular first person shooters out there, and any sequel would surely have its work cut out for it. But it looks like, on most fronts, "Halo 2" fails to disappoint. OK, some of the elements of the story leave a little to be desired and of course there are shortcomings here and there, but generally the consensus seems be that it is a fine game, and a great sequel to the original. Alright, the single player portions are a little lacking but there seems to be just so much content in "Halo 2" and so much action that its just a great game, end of story. Go here for a great review of this game.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/review.html

halo 2

MS probably wont put halo2 out on pc for awhile. Since they did port halo to pc though I believe they have an obligation to the consumers that bought halo to put halo2 out same day as halo 2 for xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back