TechSpot

Ham and Latke Flavored Soda Introduced

By cfitzarl
Nov 24, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. The source is here.

So, the holidays are coming, no? There is nothing like a nice, warm ham dinner during the winter holidays to get you going for the cold weather. And there is nothing like coming home to having some delicious latkes. Well, apparently Jones Soda, INC decided to go to the next step, and it introducing Ham and Latke (the Jewish Potato Pancake) as a soda flavor! Here is the article:

[​IMG]

That is a picture of the products...so what do you think? Will you try it out? I personally think it's disgusting :S .

Can you just image having these pureed into soda:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 822

Wow Swamp wow. (Such a waste of a post I just made?)

3. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Topic Starter Posts: 1,975   +9

I just can't imagine how they can make such a thing. I don't want to know what the testers had to go through ;)

4. beef_jerky4104

I bet it tastes horrible. I'll want to try them though.

5. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

I can barley drink the regular coke & pepsi without throwing up because it's so nasty

I prefer water

6. beef_jerky4104

Liquid you can't drink Coke or Pepsi?! Man you're weird... I guess I should have known that after playing so much CS: Source with you. Lol 1337 posts... I'm so LEET!

Anyway I really am curios about the drinks themselves, I don't doubt that it may just be a market joke or add. If they really do release them I would definitely buy at lease one pack just to sample them.

7. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

That's just gross. It's kinda funny though.

8. LuckyM

LuckyM Banned Posts: 66

i'm amazed. i mean, if they make things like these, there must be demand for these products. that's what scares me :D who would want ham flavored coke :confused: