Ham and Latke Flavored Soda Introduced

T

tifc8lraz

The source is here.

So, the holidays are coming, no? There is nothing like a nice, warm ham dinner during the winter holidays to get you going for the cold weather. And there is nothing like coming home to having some delicious latkes. Well, apparently Jones Soda, INC decided to go to the next step, and it introducing Ham and Latke (the Jewish Potato Pancake) as a soda flavor! Here is the article:

SEATTLE -- Coming soon next to the Coke and Pepsi in a store near you: ham-and latke-flavored soda to make your holiday feast complete. It even will be kosher, the company making it says -- including the ham.

Jones Soda Co., the Seattle-based purveyor of offbeat fizzy water, is selling holiday-themed limited-edition packs of flavored sodas.

The Christmas pack will feature such flavors as Sugar Plum, Christmas Tree, Egg Nog and Christmas Ham. The Hanukkah pack will have Jelly Doughnut, Apple Sauce, Chocolate Coins and Latkes sodas.

"As always, both packs are kosher and contain zero caffeine," Jones said in a statement.

The packs will go on sale Sunday, with a portion of the proceeds to be given to charity, the company said.

Jones' products feature original label art and frequently odd flavors. Last year's seasonal pack was Thanksgiving-themed, with Green Pea, Sweet Potato, Dinner Roll, Turkey and Gravy, and Antacid sodas.

For its contract to supply soda to Qwest Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks, Jones came up with Perspiration, Dirt, Sports Cream and Natural Field Turf. The company -- fortunately or unfortunately -- prides itself on the accuracy of the taste.

Jones also makes more traditional flavors, including root beer, cherry and strawberry sodas.

7zz9xk3n78zskvmtmssl.jpg

That is a picture of the products...so what do you think? Will you try it out? I personally think it's disgusting :S .

Can you just image having these pureed into soda:

potatolatke.jpg

HamMD.jpg

I just can't imagine how they can make such a thing. I don't want to know what the testers had to go through ;)

Liquid you can't drink Coke or Pepsi?! Man you're weird... I guess I should have known that after playing so much CS: Source with you. Lol 1337 posts... I'm so LEET!

Anyway I really am curios about the drinks themselves, I don't doubt that it may just be a market joke or add. If they really do release them I would definitely buy at lease one pack just to sample them.

For its contract to supply soda to Qwest Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks, Jones came up with Perspiration, Dirt, Sports Cream and Natural Field Turf. The company -- fortunately or unfortunately -- prides itself on the accuracy of the taste.
That's just gross. It's kinda funny though.

i'm amazed. i mean, if they make things like these, there must be demand for these products. that's what scares me :D who would want ham flavored coke :confused:

Back